Don’t be caught short. What rate of return do you have to earn on your savings and investment dollars to retire at your current standard of living and have your money last throughout your expected lifetime? Alan H. Blecker can find the answer and develop a personalized plan to meet your retirement goals.
Preparing well in advance will put you in the best position to enjoy the lifestyle you desire. Professional risk manager Alan H. Blecker, CPA, CLU, ChFC, CLTC, will help you develop a retirement plan that addresses the four basic principles of retirement:
- Essential expenses
- Lifestyle expenses
- Preparing for the unexpected
- Leaving a legacy
Alan will assess your current situation and clarify what changes are needed to achieve your goals by asking such key questions as:
- Am I making enough?
- Is what I’m saving at risk?
- What rate of return do I have to earn?
- How much do I have to save annually?
- How long do I have to work before I can retire and enjoy my current standard of living throughout my life expectancy?
- If I don’t do anything differently than what I’m doing today, how will I have to compromise my lifestyle at retirement for my money to last throughout my expected lifetime?
Choosing the best options
Alan H. Blecker can educate you on a range of retirement-saving options, focusing on reliable investments that do not risk principal. He can also inform you about Social Security planning, explaining the complexities of the program and how you can best benefit from it. He tailors investment schedules and options to your age and goals, no matter your stage of life.